After practising employment and labour law for three years in an international law firm, Julien Delemarle joined MGG Legal in June 2017.
Julien assists French and international clients in particular during the negotiation of individual or collective agreements, but also in the context of the employment audits carried out through the lifecycle of companies (transfer, sale, merger, refinancing, etc.).
He is also interested in developing new ways of working, through digital platforms in particular, and is keen to help his counterparts in the industry gain a better understanding of the relevant applicable rules and their evolution.
A sailing enthusiast, Julien stays on course in all circumstances to help his clients navigate towards their goals while enjoying full legal certainty.
- MGG LEGAL (since 2017) – Lawyer
Taylor Wessing (2013-2017) – Legal Practitioner then Lawyer
- Private Law degree (University Lille II – 2011)
- Sports Law Master’s degree (Sports Law Laboratory – University of Bourgogne – 2012)
- Qualified as a French “avocat” (Paris Bar School – vocational training – 2016)
- French, English
- Private law
- Sports law
- Employment audits
- Negotiation of individual and collective agreements
- Training on social and economic committees: setting-up, operation and main rules for collective bargaining
- Training on the rules applicable to the concurrent holding of an employment contract and a corporate office
- Training on social and economic committees with regards to health, safety and working conditions
- Training on the differences between employment and self-employment