Victor Jean-Baptiste started his career in 2017 in the Labour and Employment law department of Proskauer Rose LLP.
He joined MGG LEGAL in 2021.
Working in both French and English, Victor advises French and foreign companies in all aspects of labour and employment law.
He has gained particular experience in the setting-up and implementation of reorganisation projects for French and foreign groups (managing employment relations, employment audits, collective redundancy plans, company transfers, etc.).
He also acts in the context of the negotiation and drafting of complex settlements, in particular those involving management teams.
Victor can also represent and plead – which he particularly enjoys – on behalf of companies and executive officers before all courts having jurisdiction on issues relating to employment and labour law (employment tribunals, judiciary and administrative courts, criminal courts).
- MGG Legal (since 2021) – Associate
- Proskauer Rose LLP (2017-2021) – Legal Practitioner then Associate
- Swearing in: January 2018
- Master’s degree in Labour and
- Employment law (Paris II – Panthéon-Assas university)
- Qualified as a
- French “avocat” (Bar School – 2017)
Languages: French, English
Areas of Expertise
- Individual and collective employment law
- Corporate reorganisations
- Management of labour relations
- Employment and labour litigation